As a response to the growing demand from customers and its love for its furry friends, Pueblo, Colo.-based Veritas Farms Inc. has developed custom formulated Veritas Pets, a new premium line just for pets.
As demand for CBD pet products grows – Brightfield Group estimates predict the CBD pet product industry is expected to expand to a $1.16 billion industry by 2022 – Veritas Farm is entering the pet CBD market with products that include high quality ingredients and naturally occurring cannabinoids.
With Veritas Pets, the full spectrum hemp oil products are more than just CBD so your furry friend can benefit from the highest quality hemp oil 100% grown, extracted and formulated right on its farm in Pueblo, Colo. The new Veritas Pets line includes:
- Full Spectrum CBD Hot Spot Oil: The outdoors can take a toll on your dog’s skin. The Hot Spot Oil soothes and relieves unavoidable raw patches so pets can get back to doing what they do best — ruffing life!
- Full Spectrum CBD Paw Rescue: The paw rescue is packed with CBD to help provide total paw protection. This powerful salve moisturizes and soothes pets’ paws while creating a calm sensation. Plus, it’s completely safe to let pets lick away.
- Full Spectrum CBD Ear Cleansing System: Infused with full spectrum CBD, this system is made with a foam that is designed to effectively attract and absorb dirt, oil, and grime; without doing any damage to the inner ear or ear canal.
- Full Spectrum CBD Pet Tincture: Whether it’s fireworks, storms, travel, or just being alone for a few hours, knowing a pet is comfortable is a huge relief to its owner. The Full Spectrum CBD Tincture is the perfect addition to your pet’s everyday wellness routine.
- Full Spectrum CBD Pet Care Kit: Includes Veritas Farms’ Paw Rescue Balm, Hot Spot Oil to soothe their paws, Ear Cleansing System, and the bestselling Bacon Pet Tincture.
- Full Spectrum CBD Dog Chews: Three different varieties packed with flavor that will keep pets wanting more. Whether it’s stressful environments, skin health, or joint health, Veritas Pets has pets covered.
“Our team has spent countless hours on this new product line, and we believe that our Veritas Pets products are superior to many of the CBD pet products you may see on the shelf,” said Alexander Salgado, CEO and co-founder of Veritas Farms. “In addition, we now have plans to distribute these products to pet stores across the nation and we expect to announce additions to and expansion of the Veritas Pets product line in the coming months.”
While Veritas Pets products are currently available only online, the rest of Veritas Farms’ products are available there as well as sold at nearly 10,000 brick-and-mortar locations, including major retail stores such as Kroger Family of Stores, CVS Pharmacy, Winn-Dixie, Fruth Pharmacy, Neiman’s Family Market and Bartell Drugs.
All Veritas Farms brand products are third-party laboratory tested for strength and purity. All packaging includes a batch-unique QR code linking to verifiable Certificates of Analysis (COA) from an approved scientific testing laboratory. Veritas Farms is registered with the Colorado Department of Agriculture to grow industrial hemp.
The Company currently owns and operates a 140-acre farm and production facilities in Pueblo, and is registered with the Colorado Department of Agriculture to grow industrial hemp. The Company markets and sells products under its Veritas Farms brand and manufactures private label products for a number of leading distributors and retailers.