Slumber Sleep Aid, in collaboration with MoreBetter, has released the results of its Sleep Pathfinder Mission, in which the companies gathered information from hundreds of participants who volunteered to try Slumber’s products for 30 days and log their experiences in the Releaf app.
Results from the study include:
- Slumber CBD and CBN gummies performed better than any other sleep aids they have ever tried for 70% of the participants.
- The product helped 82% with their ability to stay asleep.
- After taking the product, 71% felt more calm.
- Over half of participants experienced less anxiety while taking the product, compared to when not taking it.
- Of the participants, 71% felt more refreshed in the morning.
- Eighty-two percent achieved more nights of quality sleep while taking the product.
- It was easier to fall back asleep for 80% of the participants.
- Of the participants, 83% would recommend this product to others.
“At Slumber, we have been focused entirely on natural sleep solutions that work day in and day out,” said Slumber CEO and Co-Founder Rich Barns. “My co-founder, David Adkins, and I started this company to integrate the best hemp ingredients into the ‘perfect’ natural sleep aid.”
During the Sleep Pathfinder Mission, MoreBetter/Releaf App collected four datasets over time. Participants were asked to answer the same questions when reflecting on the past six to 12 months, for seven days without using Slumber gummies, for 14 days while using the product, and then one more time reflecting on the past month.
“The study provided more than a dozen data points that prove and quantify the effectiveness of CBN as a sleep aid, as well as the quality of Slumber’s full-spectrum gummy with CBN,” said MoreBetter Chief Operating Officer Tyler Dautrich.
The study also revealed over 50% of the participants were first-time CBN users. “This is exciting, because it means that the majority of people are not yet taking advantage of the promise and potential of CBN as an effective sleep aid,” Dautrich said.
While this Sleep Pathfinder Mission focused on the effects of Slumber’s CBD and CBN gummies, the company plans to conduct further studies of its other CBN-only products to validate its direction.
“We believe more information is required, and we plan to submit more of our products to Releaf and other platforms to further refine our and the sleep Industry’s technical capabilities and consumer offerings,” Barns said.
Slumber brings CBN to the mainstream as a natural sleep aid solution and powerful alternative to over-the-counter and prescription sleep aids. All of Slumber’s products are non-GMO, created from vegan ingredients and are made locally in Colorado.
MoreBetter (Releaf App) is a software, data and contract research organization (CRO) with patented and patent pending technology collecting real world evidence data on the use, performance and safety of specific products.