Cannabis business conference MJBizCon is set to take place this year on Nov. 15-18 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The conference will now be in the South Hall, where it will span two floors, unveiling a new expo floor layout divided into industry sectors including cultivation, processing, packaging and lab services, business services, and retail/dispensary.
The 2022 event will host over 1,400 exhibitors in the 320,000-square-foot expo and feature more than 140 speakers throughout the three day conference and pre-show forums. More than 35,000 cannabis industry professionals, entrepreneurs, executives and investors from around the world are expected for the exceptional networking, partnership-building opportunities and deal-closing week.
“With the cannabis conversation heating up in Washington, D.C., exciting new markets such as New York preparing to launch and the mid-term elections right around the corner, coming together as an industry to innovate, collaborate and prepare for the future is more important than ever,” said Chris Walsh, CEO of MJBiz. “MJBizCon Week is a chance for all cannabis professionals across the globe to propel their businesses and the industry forward, cement crucial deals and celebrate all we’ve accomplished as a community.”
Highlights of MJBizCon Week include:
- CannaVest West Institutional Capital Forum at MJBizCon — MJBizCon is partnering with CannaVest to bring its long-running two-day event to Las Vegas. Specifically designed for institutional and accredited investors, this program will feature in-depth, high-level content covering developments impacting the current investment environment and providing tools to make the right investments.
- reMind Psychedelics Business Forum will be introduced at MJBizCon, in partnership with reMind, a new media and events brand focused on the business of psychedelics. During this exclusive one-day forum, trailblazers in the space will be covering a variety of topics including the latest research, investment trends, commercialization timelines, indigenous inclusion, conservation and much more.
- MJBiz Marketing Forum — The Marketing Forum will deliver the marketing strategies and tools for the future of marketing, trends to be prepared for, how to leverage data and more.
- MJBiz Hemp and CBD Forum — This one-day forum will take a deep dive into the business of hemp and CBD, Delta-8 THC, smokeable hemp and other hemp-derived and low-THC products.
- MJBizCon Social Equity Scholarship Fund — This is a scholarship fund that will serve new social equity applicants or license holders who do not have the financial resources to attend. The fund will provide full conference and expo access to recipients. MJBizCon is inviting the industry to join in and donate via its website so more social equity applicants can be accepted.
- Innovative Product Showcase — The industry’s 100 most innovative products will be on display for attendees to view and vote for their favorites. Products with the most votes will receive recognition on the final day of MJBizCon.
“This year’s MJBizCon will be the most influential yet. We’re introducing more personal ways to network, an easier to navigate Expo Hall, fun-filled outdoor spaces and new content in cannabis marketing, CBD and psychedelics,” said Jess Tyler, senior vice president of events and sales at MJBiz. “As always, we will highlight the latest equipment, trends and opportunities in cannabis, but 2022 will be a breakout year for how we’re responding in better ways to what our audience wants.”
MJBiz is a B2B resource for the cannabis industry. Founded in 2011, it is a publisher and event producer serving cannabis industry entrepreneurs and investors from around the globe.