Medterra has launched its CBD products on Gopuff. Medterra officially launched on Gopuff this past summer in select markets for residents in Arizona, California, Pennsylvania and Illinois and is now in 26 additional markets with further plans for expansion through 2022 and 2023.
With the rapid growth of e-commerce in the grocery industry over the past two years, Gopuff now has over 500 locations and delivers over 4,000 products. Medterra is proud to join the expansive product selection to offer Gopuff customers the ability to choose from Medterra’s selection of clean, scientifically formulated products that support pain relief, sore muscles and a variety of other wellness concerns for both humans and pets.
“We believe everyone should have access to innovative solutions that empower them to improve and sustain their mental and physical wellbeing,” said Medterra Senior Vice President of Sales, Dan Taylor. “With Medterra products now available on Gopuff, we’re looking forward to helping people achieve the relief they need via a robust portfolio of CBD products in a matter of minutes.”
Medterra’s product selection on Gopuff allows shoppers to choose from a range of products for themselves and their pets. The full line-up includes:
- Five hundred milligrams of CBD Oil ($39.99): A great way to dose CBD throughout the day with MCT oil.
- Sleep Tight CBD Gummies ($45.99): A convenient and delicious way to fall asleep faster.
- Keep Calm CBD Gummies ($45.99): A way to stay calm during the day.
- Rapid Recovery Roll-On ($24.99): Rapid relief for sore muscles in an easy-to-apply format.
- Ultra-Broad Spectrum CBD Oil ($64.99): An entourage effect of cannabinoids without THC.
- CBD Calming Pet Chews ($29.99): A convenient way to keep pets calm.
- CBD Calming Pet Oil ($24.99): An easy add-to-food format to keep pets calm.
Medterra’s product offerings on Gopuff will vary by market. Each product provides customers with true seed-to-sale purchases from industrial hemp grown and extracted in accordance with the strict regulatory guidelines that guarantee third-party testing to ensure consistency and quality.