Little Saints released two new flavors, Spicy Margarita and Mimosa, to its line of non-alcoholic beverages. Together with Ginger Mule and Paloma, these four bold-flavored mocktails are designed to provide an uplifting sensory experience through the following thoughtfully combined ingredients: fast-acting nano-emulsified CBD, aromatic terpenes and calming Reishi mushrooms.
Founded by environmental lawyer turned plant-foods entrepreneur, Megan Klein, shaped by a female food scientist with a Masters in adaptogens (plants that help the body adapt to stress), and guided by a sacred plant medicine shaman, this woman-led company sets out to elevate emotional well-being and to encourage connectivity with nature. Launched at music festivals from day one, Little Saints embodies fun and joy.
“Having launched Little Saints as a one-woman show selling out of our ‘Baby Mint’ vending trailer at outdoor music events throughout Detroit in the summer of 2021, I am overjoyed to see how much we have grown in our first year,” said Little Saint’s Founder Megan Klein. “Our plant magic mocktails are now distributed nationally and loved by many people searching for a delicious, uplifting and sugar-free alternative to alcoholic cocktails. Our new flavors — Spicy Margarita and Mimosa — are pure fun in a can, and I can’t wait to drink them with our plant magic-loving community all summer long.”
Each of Little Saints’ mocktails contains a stack of the following three master plant ingredients:
- Hemp-derived CBD — A non-intoxicating derivative of the hemp plant, its CBD is fast-acting and designed to give the take-the-edge-off feeling.
- Botanical terpenes — Aromatic and distinctive, terpenes are the naturally occurring, mood-enhancing scents that enrich plants, roots, herbs and flowers.
- Reishi mushroom — Traditional healers have used this adaptogen for centuries to boost resilience and promote a feeling of calm.
Complementing these ingredients, carb-free monkfruit (only five calories) is added for sweetness while ensuring zero sugar is used.
The mocktail flavors include:
- Spicy Margarita — sensory notes of juicy lime, mild jalapeno and orange blossom; visually yellow like the sunset (colored by turmeric); best served on ice in a rocks glass with jalapeno garnish optional
- Mimosa — sensory notes of clementine with citrus rind notes and sweet honey; visually orange (colored by tree seeds); best served in champagne flute, chilled
- Ginger Mule — sensory notes of lime, citrus rinds, ginger and a hint of lavender; best served cold, in a rocks glass, to appreciate the iridescent fizz
- Paloma — sensory notes of grapefruit, citrus rinds and a hint of agave; visually pink (colored by veggies); best served on ice in a tall glass, with lime garnish optional
Little Saints is a brand of beverages inspired by a deep reverence for plants and equally deep commitment to fun. Working with functional ingredients sourced from Master Plants — plants with special spiritual and curative properties — Little Saints creates non-alcoholic, sugar-free mocktails.