Kemin Industries announced the launch of Luxiva hemp cannabidiol (CBD) distillates, which are farmed and produced in America’s heartland and are USDA-certified organic.
“The Kemin team is excited to announce that Luxiva hemp CBD distillates are now available to help our customers elevate their health and wellness innovation products,” said Tyler Holstein, global product manager, Kemin Human Nutrition and Health. “The line includes two new products that are USDA-certified organic and fully traceable to hemp farms in the Midwest United States. Kemin ingredients are made in facilities with third-party GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification and products that conform to the law and requirements governing hemp to help customers get new products to market quickly. They provide the added benefit of certification by a credible source — something that CBD consumers look for when making their purchase decisions.”
Kemin Luxiva Full Spectrum CBD Distillates are organic, hemp-based ingredient solutions that have been developed for the U.S. and global health and wellness markets.
New product offerings include:
- Luxiva Full Spectrum CBD Distillate (0.3%) — a USDA-certified organic hemp extract of the stems, leaves and flower of Cannabis Sativa and contains a minimum of 60% CBD content with a total THC content of less than 0.3%
- Luxiva Full Spectrum CBD Distillate (0.1%) — a USDA-certified organic hemp extract of the stems, leaves and flower of Cannabis Sativa and contains a minimum of 60% CBD content with a total THC content of less than 0.1%
Key benefits include:
- Fully traceable hemp grown in the U.S.
- Clean/green extraction process
- Natural, USDA-certified organic
- Third-party tested
- Supported by Kemin Technical Service Team
“For more than 25 years, Kemin has gained a reputation as a leader in the global health and wellness marketplace by being a trusted, science-backed and quality ingredient supplier,” said Holstein. “Our customers can depend on Kemin to provide superior botanical ingredients from plant experts known for outstanding quality, science and technical support. With all these benefits, we’re excited to offer these new hemp CBD solutions and to give our customers peace of mind when buying high-quality Luxiva hemp ingredients from Kemin.”
Kemin Industries is a global ingredient manufacturer that strives to sustainably transform the quality of life every day for 80% of the world with its products and services. The company supplies over 500 specialty ingredients for human and animal health and nutrition, pet food, aquaculture, nutraceutical, food technologies, crop technologies, textile, biofuel and animal vaccine industries.
Established in 1961, Kemin is a privately held, family-owned and -operated company with more than 3,000 global employees and operations in 90 countries.