Wellness cannabis brand iLAVA launched a new website built using single-brand multi-store checkout incorporating a cannabinoid selector for consumers searching for specific cannabinoid products. These unique products include iLAVA Touch, an essential oil cannabinoid gel topical, and rare multi-cannabinoid metered dose Dablicators. This offers proprietary blends of cannabinoids for those looking for unique cannabinoid combinations outside of traditional Delta-9 THC consumption.
“It is important to remember that independently owned brands like ours are the foundation of licensed cannabinoid research and development in the cannabis consumer packaged goods space, but access is driven by the availability of licensed shelf space. We invite every licensed retailer in Arizona cannabis to join our network of Evolved Cannabis Retailers to test our ability to sell-through,” said Moe Asnani, co-founder of iLAVA.
iLAVA’s brand footprint has grown significantly since Ashley Cregor joined the team as director of sales in early summer. “The core of why people buy iLAVA products is to replicate a consistent experience. Once we educate the retailers and they are able to funnel that knowledge to the consumer who buys an iLAVA product, we often create customers for life,” stated Cregor.
Over 95% of all iLAVA products comply with Arizona’s recreational law, the Smart & Safe Arizona Act, which allows for sales to 21-plus-aged consumers. The remaining 5% are available to Arizona medical marijuana cardholders only.
iLAVA has set up a brand headquarters in downtown Phoenix to work more closely with licensed cannabis retail management and employees.
Arizona cannabis dispensaries and retailers can stock iLAVA products by ordering on Leaflink.