Emerald Scientific has announced the launch of its newly upgraded website. This new and improved website was developed in response to customer feedback and community requests to provide site users with new tools to streamline their ordering and business processes.
“We are all about listening to our customers’ needs,” stated Wes Burk, president of Emerald Scientific. “Our new website incorporates key feedback from customers, including major functionality improvements, improved user experience and faster and easier shopping tools. With improved search, quick reorder tools and access to all quote history, the new website is easier and faster than ever.”
The Emerald website continues to provide customers convenient access to the widest variety of quality cannabis science products sourced to meet their everchanging testing, production, research and extraction needs.
Some of the new website features include:
- Customers will have the ability to set up and manage their own users and set each person’s level of ordering permission by junior buyer, senior buyer, customer admin and customer super admin.
- Improved product search filters allow users to locate what they need quickly and easily, with streamlined side category navigation, including the shop by category accessible from all pages.
- New shared shopping lists allow technicians to place preferred items in a shopping list and share it seamlessly with their purchasing team.
- Easily import an entire list of items to a shopping list and then add all to the cart — no more adding one item at a time.
- View and manage quote requests in one easily accessible location.
- Reorder items from the account order screen — no more bookmarks or searching by SKU; just click to add to cart.
- Easily manage billing and shipping addresses to streamline order checkout to ensure all orders always get through.
“We’re excited to add so many new features, benefits and administrative tools to the website to help our customers manage their accounts more effectively,” stated Amy Dillon, IT and marketing manager for Emerald Scientific. “We’ve developed a data sheet to share some details of these new features and how doing business with Emerald is going to be easier than ever.”
Founded in 2014, Emerald Scientific is the premiere single-source distributor of scientific supplies and equipment dedicated to the cannabis industry. With over 24,000 products available daily, Emerald can facilitate initial facility buildouts and then manage the ongoing supply needs of any size operation.