Curaleaf has announced the launch of a new product line called Plant Precision, which includes a topical gel and a collection of edibles that target specific wellness categories.
According to a Curaleaf and Harris Poll survey, 69% of Americans say they would be more likely to use cannabis as a health solution if it came in small, controlled doses. Curaleaf has recognized this need and created an approachable line for the newer wellness-oriented consumer featuring gummy edibles that offer low, customizable doses of THC and high doses of non-psychoactive therapeutic minor cannabinoids like CBD, CBG, CBN and THCV, and a quickly absorbent THC topical gel.
Plant Precision allows consumers to explore a range of potentially therapeutic destinations such as:
- Balance: an apple-flavored gummy containing 2.5 milligrams of THC and 10 milligrams of CBD for waking up, winding down or providing a moment of calm
- Slumber: a cherry-flavored gummy containing 2.5 milligrams of THC and 10 milligrams of CBN which could be a helpful addition to a nighttime routine to help fall — and stay — asleep
- Soothe: a pineapple-flavored gummy containing 2.5 milligrams of THC and 10 milligrams of CBG for rebounding after travel, long workouts or long weekends
- Boost: a lemon-flavored gummy containing 2.5 milligrams of THC and 10 milligrams of THCV for starting the day with a little extra buzz
- Relieve: a high absorbing topical gel with 100% THC designed to rapidly ease tension with a 30–45-minute onset time
The minor cannabinoids featured in Plant Precision gummies are non-psychoactive and do not create the euphoric feeling like THC does, but instead interact differently with the human receptor systems yielding different biological effects. The Plant Precision gummies utilize liposomal encapsulation, a technology which envelopes the cannabinoid molecules to help maximize every milligram. Moreover, each of the Plant Precision Gummy lines contain formulated blends of terpenes that contribute to the entourage effect, which occurs when minor cannabinoids interact with THC to create a unique effect with potential therapeutic benefits.
The Plant Precision Topical Gel was engineered using hydro-alcoholic technology to facilitate the delivery of cannabinoids through the skin and contains 650 milligrams of total THC — higher than nearly all marketed THC topicals.
“With Plant Precision we wanted to create a simplified way people can incorporate cannabis into their daily health and wellness routines,” said Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf. “These products empower people to explore cannabis beyond THC and CBD and offers more customizable solutions on how the plant can best serve a consumer’s personalized needs.”
As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, Curaleaf and its brands provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 22 states with 134 dispensaries, 26 cultivation sites, and employs over 5,700 team members.