Cornbread Hemp has launched the first-ever USDA organic CBD oils made from Kentucky-grown hemp, making Cornbread Hemp the first-ever USDA-certified organic, Flower-Only CBD oil (THC levels are included on each pack, which isn’t industry standard).
With a range of products spanning from gummies to lotions, Cornbread Hemp is the perfect way to get customers stress under control or to just simply unwind. Created with quality in mind, all products:
- Contain up to two milligrams of THC per serving, which is within the 0.3% legal limit.
- Use a farm to label supply chain from a single-family farm in Kentucky certified organic by the USDA.
- Are crafted with organic hemp flowers, never using the “whole plant”
- Third-party lab tested for potency, pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents and biological hazards. Lab tests are available to customers before purchase through a QR code on their unique holographic authenticity seal.
- Either vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and/or paraben-free
Building on 250 years of Kentucky hemp tradition, Cornbread Hemp continues the Bluegrass State’s legacy of delivering the highest quality cannabis products available.