The results come from a Pathfinder Mission, which was conducted in collaboration with MoreBetter and comes at a time when consumers suffering with anxiety is at an all-time high, impacting nearly 40 million adults in the U.S.
This Pathfinder Mission conducted by CBDistillery used MoreBetter’s tech stack (the highest-rated application for individuals to track and improve their use of cannabis and CBD) and found industry-disruptive results showing that participants reported a significant reduction of mild or temporary anxiety when they started using CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture.
- Eighty-three percent of participants reported that CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture had some level of improvement on their quality of life.
- Nine participants out of 10 reported that they will recommend CBDistillery’s product to others dealing with mild or temporary anxiety.
- Participants reported experiencing the following positive effects when using the product: relaxation, reduced tension, increased focus, mental clarity, increased appetite and other positive effects.
- Participants reported that the tincture was significantly more efficacious at managing mild or temporary anxiety than other activities.
- A majority of participants reported that mild or temporary anxiety had less of an impact on their overall quality of life while using CBDistillery’s tincture.
- Participants reported that the product was slightly-to-significantly more effective than other forms of treatments they tried in the past year.
- A majority of participants reported that they would continue using the CBDistillery Daytime Synergy 500mg CBG + 500mg CBD tincture after the Pathfinder Mission ended.
“As a company, we’ve long understood that cannabinoids have incredible wellness potential, which is why we believe these study findings are paramount for the industry,” said Chase Terwilliger, CEO of Balanced Health Botanicals. “Knowing that anxiety affects nearly 20% of U.S. adults, we wanted to further understand the benefits that CBG and CBD can have on that population, to provide those with mild conditions a solution. In an industry with little to no data, our goal is to be at the forefront of research and develop innovative products that consumers trust and chose for their consistent efficacy.”
The CBG and CBD Pathfinder Mission is among an ongoing series of topics that analyze CBD’s wellness potential, with past topics focusing on CBN and CBD’s role in achieving better sleep, as well as other relevant consumer needs.
“The results reported on CBDistillery’s Daytime Synergy CBG and CBD tincture are important because it’s one of the first real world datasets on the use and performance of CBG,” said Tyler Dautrich, chief operating officer at MoreBetter. “With the increasing availability of new minor cannabinoid products comes very little information regarding their use and performance. This data helps consumers cut through the marketing fluff and get real insights, positioning brands like CBDistillery, who take a data first approach, to win in the long run by informing consumer purchasing decisions and gaining consumer trust.”
Balanced Health Botanicals is a family of hemp-derived CBD brands that includes flag-ship brand CBDistillery. CBDistillery was founded in Denver in 2016 to pursue a rapidly growing and predominantly untapped market.