Cantrip Inc. has announced its new social seltzer line. The seltzer is the first to go from marijuana-derived delta-9 THC markets to Minnesota’s newly legalized hemp-derived delta-9 THC market.
“Cantrip was designed by bartenders to create a full-bodied, full-flavored beverage that really tastes like a grown-up beverage and not just some bubbled flavor water,” said Adam Terry, CEO at Cantrip. “Cantrip puts real, thoughtful flavors in and garnishes each one with terpenes — the natural flavors of the cannabis plant — so that every drink is an exciting experience from the first sip to the end of the evening when it wears off.”
Cantrip delivers a variety of balanced cannabinoid ratios in refreshing flavor combinations featuring naturally derived flavors infused with terpenes, the naturally occurring flavor compounds found in the cannabis plant. Each Cantrip seltzer is as little as eight calories. Each seltzer uses a nano-emulsion created in-house by Cantrip to create an accelerated onset of the cannabis effect, making it more accessible and sociable than traditional edibles. Cantrip’s effects are felt in as little as 10 to 20 minutes. Cantrip creates a micro-dosed product so that consumers can control their own experience:
- Blackberry Lavender: Infused with five milligrams THC with a naturally derived blackberry flavor, real lavender and Sour Tangy terpenes
- Watermelon Mint: Infused with five milligrams THC with naturally derived watermelon and mint flavors and Kush terpenes
- Ginger Peach: Infused with three milligrams THC and two milligrams CBD with naturally derived ginger and peach flavors and Haze terpenes
- Grapefruit Hibiscus: Infused with three milligrams THC and two milligrams CBD with natural crystallized grapefruit with real hibiscus and Headband terpenes
- Lemon Basil: Infused with three milligrams THC and two milligrams CBD with natural crystallized lemon with real basil and Durban terpenes
“When you drink something that tastes better with good friends, you have a better experience overall, and that’s as true of cannabis as it is of wine,” said Terry. “With a micro-dose product like Cantrip, you don’t have to worry about getting ‘too high to hang’ — or a hangover, for that matter. There’s finally a cannabis product anyone can enjoy.”
Cantrip will be distributed across Minnesota starting this month and will be widely available across the state throughout the fall.